Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pssst...

I know, I know, I was supposed to post yesterday, but really, people, I got nothing', unless you absolutely must hear how I've done laundry for two days straight. Or maybe my shopping trip to Sam's Club where I stocked up on toilet paper so my family won't have to go without and use my State Line Tack catalog while I work Sundance...

Seriously, there's nothing going on. Except the Bob Mayer workshop in June, but you don't get in on that yet, because you're not URWA. You non-URWA people must wait until March to sign up for that. But all of you are welcome to the book signing; To buy, that is, or just ogle. You must be URWA to participate. And, of course, you must have written and published a book, also. Very important in a minor detail sort of a way.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I have the Sundance Volunteer party tomorrow night so here's hoping something interesting happens. Something worth blogging about. Not, you know, like somebody had clean clothes...


PS;




(This is Rudy. He is one of the barn dogs. Last Friday we took Ro out to lunch for her birthday. When we returned, Rudy was waiting by the front door. Ro thought he had dragged a huge rock out front; turns out he stole a loaf of home-made bread off the counter and was parading around with his trophy in his mouth prouder than shit. He's a naughty dog, but Ro loves him anyway. And hey, it wasn't her loaf of bread...)

1 comment:

Once Upon an Equine said...

Cute! We have one of those naughty dogs. Gotta love em. They keep life interesting and motivate us to keep kitchen counters clear.