Saturday, January 31, 2015

FINALLY! A new post...

Since the carriage company I worked for closed shop, I'm no longer a Slave Driver. I am, however, still a writer, and have finally completed the Carriage Chronicles trilogy. The Accidental Star of the Dog and Pony Show, (apparently I'm doomed to making up long titles for the rest of my life) the last book in the series (don't read it unless you've read The Carriage Trade and The Re-Education of the One Trick Pony)  will be available on Amazon beginning February 1, 2015. It's been a long ride, and one I will cherish forever, or until my Alzheimers kicks in and the only things I recall are TV shows from my childhood in Chicago like BJ and Dirty Dragon, Ray Raynor and Family Classics with Frazier Thomas. (Amazing how I can remember those but have to reset my LisaDeon.com password every time I log in...)

I have many more stories in the works, but cannot promise any kind of publication date due to time constraints and my chronic laziness. When they do hit the streets I will inform all three of you who are still visiting the blog.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!



No comments: