Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Conference, or Jail? Hmmm...

The annual Utah Romance Writers of America's conference is on Friday, October 5 and 6 at the Silver Baron Lodge in Deer Valley (up by Park City) Utah. I will be there this weekend, which is also the same weekend the the Latter Day Saints general conference, which is held in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm kind of happy that they are going on simultaneously this year. I typically take the weekend of URWA conference off of work so I can attend, and I take the weekend of LDS conference off, so I don't end up waiting for someone to bail me out of jail because I've punched an anti-Mormon protester in the face. I don't mind general conference, but the crazy fundamentalist protesters who wave signs and shout at the folks walking into Temple Square really chap my ass.

But that's another story. What I'm posting about is in Saturday, October 6 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm I will be signing copies of my novel, The Carriage Trade, during the URWA book signing. 

So if you are in the area, stop on in and say hi. Or just stalk me, I'm easy.




No comments: