Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Randomness In Chicago...

A short collection of some photos I took which really don't belong anywhere... but that didn't stop me from wanting to share them with you.

This afternoon I head out to Schaumburg, Illinois to a place called Champps American Bar and Grill to meet up with my friends. We'll be there at 7, come join us if you can. Then tomorrow I head to my reunion at the racetrack. I know I'll be there early so I can watch the horses run. Why do you think I came all the way out here?


Suddenly, I'm not hungry anymore.


WTF is the point? To keep those bricks safe?


I guess it's better than selling them on eBay...

The perfect combination for me...Wine with some nutritional value :)

A giant sloth. I know a number of people like this, only not as tall.










As soon as we pulled into the driveway I knew this was the handywork of my friend Fuzz...

2 comments:

Carriage Claus said...

Being a guy my first impression was that the sloth is pole dancing (mind in the gutter I know but whatcha gonna do)

Lisa Deon said...

WOW! Mr Carriage Clause, normally a lurker, came out and commented!

Slave Driver circles this day on her calendar

Don't exhaust yourself too much, Mr. CC, I understand you have a lot of signing to do later today, Mister...